Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to School = Back to work

The kids are off to school and I'm back at the grind. Submissions to agents can be easy going some days or, like today, a tedious endeavor that makes you want to thump your head on the wall. You know the days. You've printed off fifty pages to find out page 4 has an entire line missing or smudged. C'est la vie. Or worse, you've sent off an email to discover you've called one agent by another agent's name. Been there, done that.

Today I am submitting. Tomorrow I am mailing very precious, expensive yellow envelopes. They go with tears and best wishes...goodbye my babies, bring me back some good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/