Monday, October 26, 2009

Computers, the bane of my existence...

Okay, so computers have their uses. It makes life easier to be able to research agents, make submissions and even keep in touch with my friends via the Internet. BUT...my problem is with the constant little glitches in the systems. Anyone stuck with VISTA will understand. My computer stalls, has to be rebooted and lately has had to have a complete overhaul thanks to competing programs which were uploaded without my full awareness of the damage they would do.

On the upside, now that I am back on the information highway I am back in touch with the rest of the world. I have to say, I did enjoy my week away from technology and did actually run about 4 pens out of ink! My typing skills were rusty this weekend when I did get back on but most of my correspondence has been caught up. (Bet you were worried!) And all of the writing I did in long hand is now digitized and has been added to my book. Only a matter of time before that one is done and I can torture more agents.

Tonight, I research, drink and be merry for tomorrow...I submit. Look out agents, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/