Monday, December 7, 2009

When it rains it pours.

Okay, so December didn't roar into town with cold and snow. It blew into town bearing colds, pneumonia, and cabin fever. It was bad enough one of my little Creative Blocks got pneumonia now I have it. The world comes to a stand still in our house when Mom is sick. The good news is all the laundry and cleaning can wait until I'm well. Except for the matter of my Art Show this weekend.

I still have to clean like a madwoman for that. I figure if I do it one bit at a time and only do what I NEED to do I can get it done. Of course, there is something to be said for slowing down and not being able to run around. I got Christmas cards written, gifts wrapped (well, the ones I've already bought), and a gift painted. All from the comfort of my couch. As you can guess, I'm not the kind of person who sits still a lot except to read.

I have a follow-up x-ray tomorrow so I'll have a better idea if I need to cancel my show or not. I'm going with NOT! I've been looking forward to this for too long!
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/