Thursday, August 14, 2014

Exciting Week!

I've had a bit of a struggle lately to get things done and organized. Suddenly within a couple days, I have even more things on my plate! Far from feeling overwhelmed, I'm energized. Why?

1) I received a 2 book contract offer from Gemma Halliday Publishing for Death of a Jaded Samurai and a second book. Woohoo!! I love this series and have been waiting patiently for a publisher to pick it up.

2) I submitted the third book in my Wild Blue Mysteries series, The Bakery Lady, and got the cover art back. The Bakery Lady will be released in time for Christmas! I have arranged with BWL to release two more books in this series before we end it. That means 2 more books to write!
  

3) On a whim, I applied for a job at BTS emagazine and GOT IT! Starting in September, I will be the new Author Liaison for BTS. Not a huge job, but it should be fun and a great experience.

4) While talking to someone the other day, they told me how much I inspire them, which was really great to hear! I know my kids tell me that all the time, but from a total stranger it was amazing!

5) Last, but certainly not least! I've started my own Editing business. I know my start up prices are low, but I will raise them in 2015 as I gain experience. I posted my information on Facebook and had someone inquire a day later. I'm hoping this will become something that will start to pay bills one day!

Thank you to everyone who has supported me! I hope you will continue to support me in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape With a Writer Has MOVED!

  You can find all of the latest and greatest releases, interviews, and books at: https://escapewithawriter.wordpress.com/